Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Monster Trucks > Losi Monster Trucks
Reload this Page >

Any love for the New Losi LMT Monster Truck?

Community
Search
Notices
Losi Monster Trucks Discuss all Losi Monster Trucks (i.e. LST) in this forum. Optionally you may discuss this and all other MT's in our general MT forum.

Any love for the New Losi LMT Monster Truck?

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2021, 11:13 AM
wwit

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Any love for the New Losi LMT Monster Truck?

Hey all,

I just ordered the new Losi LMT Grave Digger RC when it became available on Jan 8. Wont be here for @ 5 more days. No such thing as a LHS out here in the sticks where I live, so ordering online was my only way of obtaining 1 atm.

Not seeing much about this truck except for a number of YT RC influencers showing off early release models.

Anyone else got 1 already or have on order? Not seeing much available for hop up or bolt on parts yet.

Not really seeing any other forum or FB chat on these either.

Anyway, I got the RC itch again and really wanted a new MT that looked more MT'ish than my ERevo, Summit or Monsterised Slash 4x4.

Cheers.

Old 01-15-2021, 11:52 AM
csp1971

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I'm waiting for mine to arrive (hopefully tomorrow), I went with the LMT roller. It'll be my first Losi since the Aftershock. I had that for 14 years before finally selling it in December.
Old 01-18-2021, 12:47 PM
jharding08

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Love the Grave Digger truck
The following users liked this post:
N8rix (01-08-2022)
Old 01-27-2021, 06:55 AM
AIRSAVAGE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've got the Son-uva-Digger LMT and really like it. The steering servo stripped out but I think Horizon is going to replace it. I'm still in the warranty process with them. How do you like yours so far?
Old 01-30-2021, 07:58 PM
csp1971

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AIRSAVAGE
I've got the Son-uva-Digger LMT and really like it. The steering servo stripped out but I think Horizon is going to replace it. I'm still in the warranty process with them. How do you like yours so far?
I finally set mine up. Used a HiTec HS-645MG steering servo, but forgot that the spline count would be different between Losi (Spektrum) and Hitec. Used a large Kimbrough servo saver and am good. I dropped in a the original Mamba Monster esc with a 2020 brushless. I'm only going to run it on 2s. I've had my fill of 6s, 4s and even 3s lipos at this point and just want to enjoy the drive. I ran it around my basement and found it seems to have adequate power, especially since I'll be running with my kids and their Clod Busters.

I can't wait to take it out for a run. Went with a Thunder Chicken monster truck theme and a JConcepts Chevy Silverado body. I realize looking at it, I need some better Lexan scissors!

The following 2 users liked this post by csp1971:
AIRSAVAGE (02-04-2021), wwit (02-18-2021)
Old 02-04-2021, 08:41 AM
AIRSAVAGE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great! I agree about not going crazy with the battery. I'm happy with 2s.